The cost of Weight Watchers varies slightly by location, although the average cost per week is between $6.92 and $13.85, depending on how many weeks one pays for in advance. While there is a starter fee of $20, that fee is often waived through special promotions. Their Online Plus program begins at $3.07 per week.
- Log into your Weight Watchers account and navigate to your profile page.
- Click on the link to cancel your account and find the link that allows you to cancel by mail.
- Fill out the form that the link sends you to,making sure to fill in all the blanks and check your spelling.
- Print out the completed cancellation request and mail it directly to the address listed on the page.
- Send a monthly meeting membership cancellation request,including your membership pass ID number,to Weight Watchers North America,PO Box 307,Jericho,NY 11753.
Early Termination Policy. All Weight Watchers programs are on a month-to-monthbasis. If you cancel your membership before reaching your goal weight,you will not be charged an early termination fee. However,if you reach your goal weight and maintain that weight for a certain amount of time,you will be granted a lifetime FREE membership to Weight Watchers.
Weight Watchers items are available at: Acme,Albertsons,Biggs,Brookshire,Farm Fresh,Festival Foods,Food Lion,Giant Eagle and Ingles. Other stores that sell Weight Watcher foods include: Kroger,Market Basket,Marsh,Meijer,Pathmark,Publix,Quality Markets,Safeway,Shop Rite,Sunset and Tomâ€™samong many others.
Weight Watchers members attend regular meetings,where they learn about nutrition and exercise,as well as having their weight loss progress monitored. Anyone can join Weight Watchers,as long as they are at least 5 pounds (lb),or 2.3 kilograms (kg),over the minimum weight for their height.
One easy wayto loseweightquicklyis to cut out liquid calories, such as soda, juice, and alcohol. Replace them with zero-calorie drinks like lemon water, unsweetened tea, or black coffee. Dietdrinks will save you calories, compared with sugary beverages.
Accountability is fundamental behavior central to the program. You”re encouraged to attend weekly weigh-ins,which are confidential and performed by a trained staff member. Regular weighing is a keyfactor in weight-loss success,according to the WeightWatcherswebsite.
How to Lose Weight Fast While on Weight Watchers
- Don”t Guess or Estimate. Two of the mistakes that can often sabotage weight loss results on Weight…
- Fill Up on Free Foods. Foods that are very low in calories,very nutritious or both make it onto…
- Increase Your Protein Intake. Eating a diet higher in protein may help speed up weight loss.