Listen the article instead of reading…
5 Worst Belly Fat Packaged Foods
- Sugar alcohols: These are partially digested sugar substitutes.
- Carbonated drinks: Low-calorie soft drinks are low in calories, but are widely associated with weight gain, diabetes, and abdominal fat.
- High-Sodium Foods: Salt does not contain calories, but too much sodium can cause your body to retain excess water and flatten your belly.
- Refined carbohydrates: Not all carbohydrates are the same.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can increase appetite and reduce suppression, making it more difficult to resist unhealthy food temptations.
By Lynn Allison |
Wednesday, 01 January 2014 12: 56 PM
Newsmax Remark Policy
Maintain discussions on topic, prevent personal attacks and risks of any kind. Hyperlinks will never be allowed.
The particular information presented on this particular website is not meant as specific medical guidance and is not the replacement for professional clinical treatment or diagnosis. Go through Newsmax Terms and Problems of Service.
Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Wellness, and Independent. American. are usually registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TELEVISION, and Newsmax World are usually trademarks of Newsmax Press, Inc.